Kærleiksland

Trúarlega bloggið. Færslur þrisvar í viku, á sunnudögum, þriðjudögum og fimmtudögum kl. 21:03

mánudagur, janúar 23, 2006

já.. er að lesa Þeætetos í þekkingarfræði.. í byrjun eru sókrates og Theodórus að ræða um Þeætetos:

Theodorus: Well, Socrates, I think you ought to be told, and i think i ought to tell you, about a remarkable boy I have met here, one of your fellow-countrymen. And if he were beautiful, I should be extremely nervous of speaking of him with enthusiasm, for fear I might be suspected of being in love with him. But as a matter of fact - if you'll excuse me saying such a thing - he is not beautiful at all, but rather like you, snub-nosed, with eyes that stick out; though these featured are not quite so pronounced in him.

afhverju geta samskiptareglur á okkar tímum ekki verið aðeins meira í samræmi við þetta.. þá væri fyndnara að lifa.

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim