Kærleiksland

Trúarlega bloggið. Færslur þrisvar í viku, á sunnudögum, þriðjudögum og fimmtudögum kl. 21:03

fimmtudagur, febrúar 05, 2004

jæja... helvítis fíflið hann David Hasselhoff svaraði mér ekki.. þannig að nú sný ég mér bara að Chuck Norris.. hérna er bréfið sem ég sendi honum..

Dear Mr. Norris
Hello, how are you? My name is Egill and I'm a big fan of yours. I've seen everything you've ever done, Walker, The Delta Force, Forest Warrior, everything!
Anyways, the reason I send you this letter is because i have a blog at www.nailthesnail.blogspot.com.. it's an icelandic site, but i haven't been getting alot of visitors recently, so I was wondering if you could maybe visit my page and write a comment or two? That would probably attract visitors.. so how has your war on drugs been going? see, my site is a hardcore anti-drug site, and that's why i want you to visit.
I tried emailing that bastard David Hasselhoff, but he didn't reply.. but I didn't really care, cause he's a terrible actor, and you could probably kick his bitch-***... I also think that the voice over on your webpage is much cooler than his.. and i bet his wife probably beats him up too
but anyways, thanks for everything, and don't stop making movies even though you're 63 years old

-Egill Viðarsson

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim